This 7.4 cu. ft. (206 Litre) mid-size refrigerator from Danby features two adjustable glass shelves in the fridge, and a top-mount freezer section with one adjustable wire shelf. Its the perfect addition to any home, cottage, mini bar, or even the office! This model also comes with a transparent crisper bin to keep all your favorite vegetables and fruit fresh. Its reversible door hinge allows for a right or left-hand swing so you can fit this unit in almost any space, while its three door shelves and tall bottle storage (2 litres or 1 gallon) make it easy to keep your fridge organized. Choose automatic defrost for the fridge and manual defrost for the freezer compartment for easy maintenance all year round. This Danby model is backed by a 12-month in-home warranty and comes in standard ISTA-6 packaging for added protection during transport.
- 7.4 cu ft. (210 L) Capacity Apartment Size Refrigerator Top Mount
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- 2 full width and 1 half width adjustable glass shelves for maximum storage versatility
- Integrated door shelving with 3 full door shelves
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Interior light illuminates the interior
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door can be modified for a left or right hand opening
- ISTA-6 packaging
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
7.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
APPLIANCE PARTS RETURN POLICY:
Parts must be returned in original packaging UNOPENED be returnable.
SPECIAL ORDER POLICY:
Payment in full is required before special order(s) can be processed. Special order(s) parts are NOT returnable.