Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby's 10.1 cubic feet (286 L) apartment-sized refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR with this product. The mid-size fridge has a smudge-free and crisp white colorway, handle-free opening, and a reversible door with left and right-hand swings. Avoid clutter with two and a half adjustable glass shelves, five integrated door shelves, two crisper drawers, and tall bottle storage, offering maximum storage versatility. All your favorite frozen items can be stored with one shelf and two-door shelves, keeping your freezer accessible and organized. The state-of-the-art frost-free operating system is designed for improved food preservation and effortless maintenance, while the bright interior LED light illuminates the interior. This model can serve as your main fridge or as a second option to increase storage capacity.
- Apartment size 10.1 cu. ft. (286 L) fridge with freezer capacity: perfect for apartments, offices, and small space living
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Frost-free operation: enjoy maintenance-free use. This unit automatically defrosts to prevent ice build-up
- Ample storage: 2.5 adjustable glass shelves with 5 door shelves, including tall bottle storage
- Seamless fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean look: clear vegetable crisper and interior LED lighting
- Intelligent design: Modern, smudge-free, all black
- Controlled airflow: Specially designed interior provides the ultimate cool airflow without loss of space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
10.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
APPLIANCE PARTS RETURN POLICY:
Parts must be returned in original packaging UNOPENED be returnable.
SPECIAL ORDER POLICY:
Payment in full is required before special order(s) can be processed. Special order(s) parts are NOT returnable.