Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby's 7.0 cubic feet (198 L) stainless-steel apartment size refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR with this smudge-free product. Cut down on clutter with three adjustable shelves, three-door shelves, and one crisper drawer offering maximum storage versatility. All your favorite frozen items can be stored with one wire shelve and two-door shelves, keeping your freezer accessible and organized. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright LED interior lighting system. The sleek stainless-steel-looking exterior has a slim design, a handle-free opening, a reversible door for left or right-hand swing, as well as a flush back so that you can place it anywhere in your home. This model can serve as your main fridge or as a second option to increase storage capacity. In addition, this mid-sized fridge is engineered with controlled airflow, resulting in longer shelf life for all your groceries.
- Apartment size 7.0 cu. ft. (198 L) fridge with freezer: perfect for apartments, offices, and small space living
- Frost-free Operation: enjoy maintenance-free use. This unit automatically defrosts to prevent ice buildup.
- Ample Storage: 3 adjustable glass shelves with 3 fixed door shelves, including tall bottle storage. Organized never looked so good.
- Seamless Fit: Reversible Door for left and right swing. Handle-free opening with hidden hinge
- Clean look: Clear vegetable crisper and interior LED lighting
- Intelligent design: Modern smudge-free stainless look
- Controlled airflow: Our simple thought-out interior provides the ultimate in controlled airflow without losing space or storage capacity. Better airflow means longer shelf life for all your groceries
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
21 7/16 23 7/16"
Energy Star Rated:
7 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
APPLIANCE PARTS RETURN POLICY:
Parts must be returned in original packaging UNOPENED be returnable.
SPECIAL ORDER POLICY:
Payment in full is required before special order(s) can be processed. Special order(s) parts are NOT returnable.