Danby Designer DBC117A2BSSDD-6 freestanding beverage fridge is a 3.1 cu ft. mini fridge, designed to store beer, pop and a variety of other drinks. This unit is a convenient yet modern option for anyone looking to enhance their hosting space. Whether you're updating your wet-bar or adding extra drink storage to your basement, this Danby beverage cooler offers compact versatility with its adjustable wired shelves and blue LED lights. The smooth back design allows for flush installation near a wall, and the reversible door hinge allows you to adjust for either left or right-handed door opening. Additionally, this unit features an easy to use mechanical thermostat, with a temperature range of 2 to 10 C (35.6F 50F). With its sharp clean lines, this mini bar fridge is designed to blend with any decor style seamlessly.
- 3.1 cu. ft. beverage center stores up to 117 beverage cans (12 oz /355 ml)
- Temperature range of 35.5F - 50F (2C - 10C)
- Compact Design : 3.1 cubic foot mini bar fridge , tempered glass door with stainless steel frame
- Beverage Centre Basics : 3 Adjustable shelves, bright blue LED lighting and convenient door lock
- Ideal Temperature Range : This unit's mechanical thermostat can be set as low as 2 up to 10C (35.6F 50F). Perfectly versatile to meet your beer , pop or other drink storing needs
- Optimal Cool Airflow : This beverage fridge is engineered with fan forced cooling, maintaining a consistent internal temperature for even cooling throughout
- Perfect Fit : With its reversible door, sleek handle free look and smooth back design, this unit can be placed anywhere , seamlessly. Perfect for wet bars, den's , living rooms, dining rooms , game rooms and basements
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
3.1 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
3.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.
APPLIANCE PARTS RETURN POLICY:
Parts must be returned in original packaging UNOPENED be returnable.
SPECIAL ORDER POLICY:
Payment in full is required before special order(s) can be processed. Special order(s) parts are NOT returnable.